Playing House

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Domestic Sundays

Happy Sunday! Smells like banana bread around here. Makes me laugh when I think of how domestic I've become in the last few years. I love baking, keeping a happy house (minus the cleaning part), cooking, decorating and crafting. I love Domestic Sundays like today when I get to do the following:

  • Bake (I made Banana Bread, recipe will be up tomorrow)
  • Laundry (3 loads today)
  • Errands (usually grocery shopping and a trip to Target -- one of my favorite places)
  • Decorate for Halloween (my FAVORITE holiday)
  • Trip to Larchmont Village
We are loving the sandwiches found in Larchmont Village! We may sneak in a trip to Pasadena today as well (crossing my fingers). Since Austin has a lot of work, I've been making a habit of these Domestic Sundays when Austin works. Once the Banana breads are all nice and pretty I'll put up a post with pics and the recipe. Happy Sunday blog land.



No comments:

Post a Comment