Playing House

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Halloween Decorating: First Edition

These guys sit on our dining table/bar
Have I ever told you that Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday? I start as early as I can, once fall officially begins in late September I bust out all the fall themed stuff. By the end of September I can't resist and I take out all the Halloween stuff. I've started to take out most of my stuff now. I'll add more photos as I put more stuff out and work on projects. Please share great crafts found in Blog Land.


These cranberries sit on our TV unit and stay there through the fall

View from the top of our bookcase

There's spiders and eyeballs inside this guy


Pottery Barn idea from 2009


Here's an overall view of the console





I'll share more in the second edition. Have fun Halloween decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment