Playing House

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas in LA: Take 1

Saturday we went to the grove, which goes all out for Christmas! It was fantastic, we've been at night and it is by far a greater sight when the sun goes down, but here are some pictures of the Grove during the day.


Fantastic Gingerbread House





This is probably my favorite part. Reindeers in the sky and the HUGE Christmas tree!

All this looking at Christmas decor and the gloomy before the rain weather made me want some hot chocolate and the best place I know for that at the Grove is here

Inside decor

Look at the goods:
 


Red Velvet Cupcake
Once I saw that Red Velvet Cupcake I just had to have one! To be honest, it wasn't all that great I've had and made better. Better luck next time! All this Christmas-ness inspired us to get in the Christmas spirit around the apartment, stay tuned for the transformation!

No comments:

Post a Comment