Playing House

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Weekend and Happy House Challenge Report













Hello everyone! Hope your having a great weekend. This week I did pretty well on the challenge. I made the bed 7 out of 7 days and emptied the sink 7 out of 7 days. The sink was harder to remember, but we did it! We are going in to week 3 of the challenge and this week's challenge is to Clear the Clutter! Which mean we will be picking up in the living room every night before bed. This may prove challenging because the living room is where I do most of my work in the evenings which means by the time I go to bed there's usually magazines, books and knitting projects all over the couch! Let's see how this goes! I will try to take some before and after pics. For now I will leave you with a couple pictures of our syphon of Ethiopian Yergachefe Coffee and doughnut holes from LA Mill Coffee this morning.




 Later this week I will post an update on my latest projects:

  • The Yellow scarf
  • The Black & Silver Ruffle Scarf and
  • A tray made with Postcards
Until then, have a great weekend!!





No comments:

Post a Comment